Friday, June 19, 2009

I love my boys!

We just finished supper and now the boys are laying on the living room floor snuggling and watching one of Munchkin's videos God Made Music (imagine a Christian version of Baby Einstein).

It is so cute watching them snuggle. Munchkin is laying all over his daddy and Hubby is telling him that he loves him while rubbying his feet and arms. Too cute! I love my boys!!!

Here in a bit I'm heading outside to pull more weeds. Munchkin and I got the front flower bed done this afternoon, now the backyard is calling! I better get it done before more storms blow in this evening.

Tomorrow we head up home for the rest of the weekend. We'll be spending the day with Hubby's family at their cabin at Big Lake (a lake located near our home towns) but will be spending the night at my parents' house. Sunday Hubby and his dad are playing in a Father's Day golf tournament after church and Munchkin and I will be spending time at my parents house - hopefully my grandpa will be there. Please keep him in your prayers. He hasn't been doing so well health-wise lately and is feeling kind of down.

No comments:

Post a Comment