Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ants

The pool yesterday was great! The part of the pool that was open was the zero-depth entrance part. Munchkin loved walking into the water and walking out. He also liked lounging on the pool chair and soaking in the sun! We're going back tomorrow!

-------------------------------------------------
We've had ants several times since spring, and are finally getting them taken care of. We found out the reason we've had them is because we have a peony bush right next to the house. Apparently you should never plant them right next to the house. We've been wanting to relandscape that flower bed anyway, so Hubby took out the bush tonight.

--------------------------------------------------
I know I said I would post pictures of my drapes soon, but they are too heavy for the curtain rods. Once we get new ones, I'll post pictures. Tomorrow I'll post pictures from last weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment