Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Worms

We've been getting a lot of rain around here lately. So this morning when Munchkin and I went outside to play, the worms were out in full force. There were even a couple swimming in Munchkin's pool. Gross!!!!

Needless to say, Munchkin discovered worms for the first time today. I let him touch them, pick them up and play with them. I want him to be able to play with and discover the world around him - just as long as he doesn't eat it. Oh yes, he tried to get a couple of those worms into his mouth, but thankfully I stopped him in time.

After a time of playing with the worms, I was on my way into our garage to get hand sanitzer (I keep some there by Munchkin's toys). Before I made it into the garage Munchkin had fallen and hurt his hand. So naturally he wanted his momma to kiss it! Yuck! What was I to do? That's right I kissed his little worm slime hand.

Here's to many more disgusting mommy-to-a-little-boy moments to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment