Saturday, June 13, 2009

And 5 years ago today...

Do you remember where you were 5 years ago today?


Well, I do.




I was here!!!!!!


Did I mention that it was also 5 years ago today that I found out this is where I was going?












Yep, you guessed it. Hubby took me to Hawaii on our honeymoon. And you read correctly, through our whole engagement and wedding our honeymoon destination was kept a secret by Hubby. The morning after the wedding he woke me up and told me where we were going. Some people say they would have hated for it to be a secret, but I really loved he. Thankfully he told me that we would be a place where it was warm and I would need my bathing suit. So, I was packed and ready to go wherever he took me. I was in total and complete shock when he told me it was Hawaii!!! We spent a week and a half on the islands of Oahu and Maui. Can I just say one thing? Heaven on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yes, of course it was a wonderful trip because it was my honeymoon - but even regardless of that, it was the best trip I have ever been on. Hawaii is the most beautiful place I've ever been. I totally and completely want to go back. Seriously people, these pictures do not do justice.



Although Hubby and I plan on returning someday, it won't be in the near future...unless we sell our house and move in with one of our parents. Hmmm....maybe.... Oh! or maybe one of our parents will just pay our way back to Hawaii! You know, as a gift for Munchkin! They wouldn't turn their grandbaby down would they? Ha!


Ok, since that probably won't be happening, I'll just have to keep saving my quarters and longingly look at these pictures in great anticipation of my return.

No comments:

Post a Comment