Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pool Play

Today my sister, Auntie D., came over and picked up Munchkin and took him to her house. We had planned to go over there today to swim at the pool in her subdivision. I had to stay home because we've been invaded by flying ants. This is the third time we've had ants this season. So, a guy from Terminix came today. While I waited for him, Munchkin went on over to his Auntie's. They had lunch and I met them later at the pool.

Munchkin enjoyed he pool, but both me and my sister forgot our cameras. Sorry! He almost fell asleep in the water! So we took him back to my sister's house to try to get him to take a nap. He was a rascal and didn't want to. He finally fell asleep so I was able to just relax for awhile at her house.

If you remember, she was sewing drapes for me to put in our dining room. They are all finished!!! I should be posting pictures soon!

Tonight I am exhausted and can't wait to hit the sack. It is supposed to rain all day tomorrow so we probably won't have much outdoor time. Not that we would really want any. Today the heat index was above 106 degrees!

Stay cool everyone! Oh, by the way, that is Munchkin's newest word. He can now say "cool." And cool it is.

1 comment:

  1. Uncle Mike was sorry to have missed you both...He said he was disappointed to have missed our Little "I"...guess he is going to have to come back and see us again!

    ReplyDelete