Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Just another day

I don't have much to write about today. It was a very typical day for us.

This morning after eating breakfast and watching Sesame Street Munchkin and I headed outside. While outside he decided that he wanted a carrot. So we came right back inside. I decided that I couldn't put off going to Target any longer, so we made a trip. We needed more diapers. Well, Munchkin needed them.

After Target we got home and Mason was outside so we went over to play. Then we came in for lunch. As soon as lunch was over, Munchkin was ready for his nap. The highlight of my day was that he slept for a little over 2 hours!!!!! That is almost unheard of!

After naptime we played and watched a video. Then we headed outside to play until Hubby got home.

Riveting isn't it? Now do you see why I have been writing only about once a week?

No comments:

Post a Comment