Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Too Tired

I'm too tired to wait to put another video on here tonight.

Munchkin and I went to the pool this morning. I did get a few pictures, but again, I'm too tired. I'll post them later. I also have pictures from this last weekend and his first baseball game that I need to get on here. When I find the energy and the time I'll get it done.

After the pool we came home, had lunch, took naps, and did more playing outside. Gosh it was hot and humid this afternoon. Thankfully I got some relief from the heat when my parents came. They dropped by for a couple hours this evening to see Munchkin.

After we got home from supper, all the neighbors were out, so of course, we were out there too. Munchkin is getting to where he can say "Mason" but is sounds more like "hay hen."

All morning tomorrow I have a meeting at church, so Munchkin will be going with me and playing in the nursery.

Tomorrow is also the first day of school here. I have to admit, I miss it. I miss it more this year than last. I've been thinking about teaching for the past week knowing another year is about to start. Do I miss it enough to go back? Um...not yet. Hubby says I'm just missing it because I've been away from it long enough that I'm starting to forget all the stresses of it. That could very possibly be the case. So to all my teacher friends out there, I'm thinking of you and praying for you as you begin another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment