Friday, August 7, 2009

Today and Tomorrow

Today Munchkin and I started out the day by going to open gym at Debbie Howard's gym. Munchkin got so worn out that after just a couple of minutes of eating lunch, he looked at me, threw out his arms toward me and said, "momma!" I picked him up and his head immediately went on my shoulder! I took him upstairs and he took a nap - an hour earlier than usual! That is saying something for him because he usually fights naps and will go 100 mph until I have to forcibly carry him upstairs. Not today - he was swiped!

So after his nap, and finishing he lunch at about 3:15 this afternoon we did more playing and went outside. Boy is it hot out there! Tomorrow is supposed to be more of the same. Speaking of tomorrow...

Munchkin will be going to his first Major League baseball game. Hubby's parents are bringing the grandparents down for the game and we're going too! Granted, the Royals haven't exactly had a good season, but it will still be fun as Munchkin has never been and Hubby and I haven't been at the K since they've done renovations. Regardless, I'm still not looking forward to the heat.

Tomorrow morning our church is having a car show. This is an annual thing, and we have never been, so I think we'll check it out for a little while. Then we'll come home, eat, nap and prepare for the big game.

What are you doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment