Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wanna Be Like Momma

Lately I have been trying to drink more water. It isn't that I drink a lot of pop (I allow myself one a day) or coffee (which I almost never drink). I guess I just don't drink much in general. I got inspired to drink more water when I read a post on Gina's blog. (Gina and I were in the same Master's Program together.)

I decided a good way to keep track of the water I was drinking would be to use this...

This is the mug I got at the hospital when I had Munchkin. So this week I've been using it and drinking tons of water. Seriously, I'm going to the bathroom all. the. time.

Well, I guess Munchkin took note of Momma's new mug because I caught him doing this earlier this morning...


I'll explain in case you can't tell what he's doing. He is drinking from his sippy cup, but the sippy cup is in a small pitcher with a handle. The pitcher is Tupperware (which my mom sells) and she had given it to him awhile back. When he first got it, he started doing this with his sippy cup, but for the last few months hadn't even played with the pitcher. When he saw Momma drinking from a mug with a handle, I guess he decided he needed to, too.

1 comment:

  1. How cute!! He adores you! I'm glad you are drinking tons of water! I am drinking so much to keep my milk supply up. It felt like it was dwindling, but boy did the increase in water make a difference. I use a Nalgene to keep track. I even went out to buy a super cute one to get me extra motivated. But yes, it does increase the trips to the bathroom by tons! Drink up!!

    ReplyDelete