Monday, August 24, 2009

No Apologies

Hubby's birthday was Thursday. Munchkin and I wrote him this note on our driveway using sidewalk chalk.


I also attempted to make Great Gma V.'s red velvet cake. It actually turned out pretty good. I think I'll be making this again!


Hubby's parents came and took Munchkin home with them on Friday so Hubby and I could spend some time alone. So that night Hubby and I went shopping. We may or may not have bought some things for Munchkin. We also got some fishing stuff for Hubby. Then, we came home, I made dinner, and we watched the Chiefs lose. It was wonderful (not the losing part) having a low-key evening at home alone.

Saturday we went to Big Lake and saw Munchkin, Hubby's parents, cousins Chris and Baby G., Hubby's siblings, and Great Gma G. That night Hubby and I stayed at the cabin alone. We played Phase 10 and watched part of a Lord of the Rings movie but were too tired to finish it. So that is what we are about to do now. Munchkin is asleep and we're going to snuggle in bed and watch the movie on the laptop. (We don't have a tv in our bedroom. I don't believe in tv's in the bedroom, but won't hold it against you if you have one! :) )

---------------------------------------------------
Every time I haven't posted for awhile I feel as though I need to apologize and explain myself. I'm finally realizing that this is my blog so I can post however often I want for whatever reason I want. Regardless, thank you for sticking with me and being patient as I think I am determined to be an inconsistent blogger.
Head over to my sister's blog if you want to see pics of Munchkin and a short video she posted a few days ago. Her blog's link (Oh Fiddlestix) is on the list on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment