Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ahhh...the power of prayer!

Thanks for the prayers, Munchkin slept through the night and we made it to MOPS this morning! He still has a terribly runny nose, but for the most part is doing good.

------------------------------------------

My friend who has cancer that I recently wrote about has a doctor's appointment on Thursday at 2:45 to see just exactly what "aggressive chemo and aggressive radiation" mean for her. She got through her surgery fine last week and has another surgery next week. Please continue to lift her up in prayer.

-------------------------------------------
Hubby and I are going on a date tomorrow night!!! I'm super excited. We haven't even discussed what we're going to do - we just have Aunt. N. set up to babysit. Any suggestions for our date night? You know, besides the usual dinner and a movie. Not that dinner and a movie isn't fun - I'm just excited to be getting out of the house without a toddler in tow - but a more unique date would be nice. Who am I kidding, I'd have fun with hubby if all we did was go get groceries! :) It is so wonderful being married to my best friend. That was one of the biggest answered prayers of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment