Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Munchkin on Easter last year. Can you believe it????
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hubby had Good Friday off, so we went up north to see some family for part of the weekend. Guess who we met for the first time?
Baby G! Welcome to the family. Baby G's dad (pictured) is Hubby's first cousin.

We spent Friday night at my parents' house. Here is my mom's dad (Great Gpa B) with Munchkin.


Yesterday before we came home, Munchkin had an Easter egg hunt.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Munchkin and I didn't get to make it to church today. I know - of all the days of the year to miss! I think Munchkin has a cold. While we were at my parents' house he kept sneezing and was fussy when we put him down for naps. This morning he woke up with a very runny nose, which he can't breathe out of, so he drools all over the place. He also had a bit of an upset tummy this morning. His nose was running so much I knew the nursery wouldn't take him at church, and they adjusted the church times due to Easter so I knew he would be a wreck if I took him into the service with me. He ended up taking a nap and is feeling somewhat better - but not totally as you can see by the next picture.
He and Hubby are watching golf. It is a rainy, dreary day.

HAPPY EASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment