Thursday, April 2, 2009

Born to dance

I finally got a video of Munchkin dancing. He usually gets into it even more than this, but this video will hopefully give you an idea of what a music-loving boy we have. If you're wondering, he is dancing to a Sesame Street video he got for Christmas from Cousin Rebekah. Thanks for the video Rebekah - he loves it! By the way, Cousin Rebekah's due date was today. I haven't heard any news so Baby G must not be here yet. We can't wait to meet him when he does arrive.

3 comments:

  1. That's my son! What rythm, what grace, what else could we possibly need for entertainment?
    ...and Baby G arrived this morning! My theory is that he heard the music on this video last night and decided to dance right out. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure everyone in my cubicle area is wondering what I am giggling at! LOL! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Michelle! That was the most precious thing I've seen in along time! I LOVE his lil giggle! I can't wait until I get to witness all of those moments for myself with my lil one...someday!

    ReplyDelete