Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just one of those days

Today has been one of those days (for both me and Hubby) when it feels like the tide is working against you. Everything we've tried to get done has taken about three times longer than it should have. Not to mention the about ten extra things that got thrown at us to do today. Ok, ten extra may be a stretch, but it really has been quite the day. At this point when something goes wrong, we embrace it and laugh. I would tell you more, but am running out of time (ironic I know) because we're leaving for Bible Study soon.

Just an FYI: I ended up getting a nebulizer for Munchkin today. He did very well during his treatment today and seemed to be breathing easier! Praise God! Oh, and another praise is that our insurance covered all of it! God is good!

1 comment:

  1. I hope he gets well soon! It's great to hear from you. I added you on my blog list, so I'm excited to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete