Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Today's discoveries

1. Munchkin likes cantaloupe.

2. He is cutting tooth #13!

3. We are bored! I've been looking online for some sort of gym or class or something I can take Munchkin to during the day. There is only so much you can do at home. I am looking forward to warmer weather, which we are finally getting so at least we'll have more time outside. We just need a new activity - but something cheap! :) Tomorrow is supposed to be warmer than today, so I think we'll head out to Deanna Rose.

Hubby has Good Friday off! We're sooooo excited. We tried to get him to stay home with us today, but we failed. I know, somebody's got to make the money! :) But we just miss him. Munchkin and I were playing upstairs this morning and he kept yelling "dadda!" I kept telling him that he wasn't here, but Munchkin kept yelling for his dad. It was too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment