Thursday, April 30, 2009

Broken Garage Garage Sale

We're having a garage sale here tomorrow and Saturday. Actually our whole subdivision is...well whoever wants to participate. My mom is here taking care of Munchkin so that I can get ready for the sale. As I was going in and out today running errands to get ready guess what happened. Guess. Just guess. I'll give you a hint - the title of my post.

That's right you clever folk, our garage door broke! Hubby thinks he can fix it because we think all that is wrong with it is a cable broke. Let me clarify. We know a cable broke, but we're hoping that's all that is wrong. Thankfully (I think) I got the garage door down by hand. Again, let me clarify. I got the garage door almost completely down by hand. There is still about a foot to go. Once again, let me clarify. On the left side there is about a foot to go. On the right side there is about 9 inches to go. I tried to lift the door back up, but couldn't. I sure hope it gets fixed because weatherwise it is looking like we'll have to have our garage sale actually in our garage. That is, assuming we can get the garage door back up.

Well I better get back to pricing items. Although knowing that someone else is here to take care of Munchkin does leave me quite tempted to just hybernate down in our basement catching up on things in the blog world.

No comments:

Post a Comment