Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby G!

Ok, so he was actually born yesterday, but I didn't get a chance to wish him happy birthday yesterday. Munchkin's new baby cousin arrived yesterday morning. We got pictures of him yesterday and think he looks like both his mommy and daddy. We can't wait to meet him in person!

---------------------

Hubby just left to pick up Munchkin from my sister's house. She babysat today because we had our small group over. I'm sure she'll post about it soon on her blog.

---------------------

Last night I went out with my teacher friends. We went to dinner at Jose Peppers and then attempted to go bowling. The first bowling alley we got to didn't have any open lanes until 9:00 p.m. (and we're old women now so we can't wait that long) and the second bowling alley we went to put us on a waiting list. Can you believe that? Who knew bowling was so popular?! Needless to say, we ended up not bowling and just went to Pete's house instead.

---------------------

Have I told you that I am starting to work in the nursery at our church? I'll be in the infant room the first Sunday of every month during the second service (10:30). I am so excited to be with the little babies! It will be nice to be able to hold actual babies again. I mean, Munchkin is no baby, he is 100% toddler!

No comments:

Post a Comment