Friday, April 17, 2009

Update

Well, Munchkin had a less than perfect night. I first want to say thank you to Hubby for taking care of him last night. You are the best husband and father ever! Munchkin and I love you very much.

Munchkin still has a nasty cough, and has been wheezing. He also started running a fever this morning around 6 a.m. He has an inhaler, and we had been giving it to him yesterday, but as it wasn't helping we stopped giving it to him last night. Since he was running a fever, his inhaler wasn't helping, and his breathing sounded pretty bad this morning, I took him to the doctor. They made me give him a breathing treatment using a machine. The poor guy hated it and cried through most of it, and then almost fell asleep toward the end. Thankfully the treatment took away his wheezing, but he still has a bit of a cough.

The Dr. told me to bump up the amount of puffs I give him with his inhaler and if that doesn't work, I'll need to call back and get a machine to do breathing treatments with Munchkin here at home.

Needless to say, we'd appreciate your prayers! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment