Thursday, March 19, 2009

Calling All Experienced Moms

Alright all you moms out there - here's my question: how much should I let Munchkin play around with his food, plates, bowls, utensils, sippy cup, etc? He is very into throwing food on the floor. Well, actually I should say that he is very into throwing everything that has to do with eating on the floor. Today at lunch he kept turing his bowl upside down. I know that kids need to explore, and for gosh sakes he is only 13 months old, but when is he old enough to be taught he can't throw everything on the floor during meals?

So basically any "teaching your kids how to eat" advice is greatly appreciated. Please note that I don't expect to be teaching him right now how to correctly use a fork, spoon, etc. I know he is not ready for that yet, and I don't expect him to be able to properly feed himself. With all that said, I would at least like for him to stop throwing everything on the floor! :) Get my drift?

Leave a comment or email me if you have any advice. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment