Monday, March 23, 2009

Please Pray

I'll write another post later about my Munchkin and will post a few pictures! But I wanted to post quickly and ask you all to please pray for baby Stellan. I know, another baby I want you to pray for! I've been reading his mom's blog for awhile. They were told when Stellan was still in the womb that he would die because of some heart problems. Well, God did a miracle and he was born completely normal. Last night he went to the hospital with a very high heart rate. If you'd like to read a bit more just click here. Thank you so much for praying even though you don't know these people. I don't either, but I do know that if Munchkin was sick, the only thing that would keep me sane would be knowing there were people praying for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment