Monday, March 2, 2009

Pray for Jonah

You've probably noticed a box on the right sidebar with a picture of a baby. Please click on the box and read a bit about baby Jonah. No, I don't know this family personally, but they desperately need our prayers.

Lately God has been laying on my heart families such as these whose babies are in such critical condition. He keeps revealing to me more families who are going through such things. I can't help but cry when listening to and reading about what these families have gone through or are going through. At the same time I ask "Why was my baby born without any complications? Why have I been so blessed while so many others are hurting?" I know I will never know the answer in this lifetime. And for now, it is enough to know that God simply wants me to be thankful to Him for what He has given me. And He wants me to pray for those like Jonah and his family.

Won't you please say a quick prayer too?

No comments:

Post a Comment