Friday, March 27, 2009

Out like a lion

You know the saying that March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb? Boy did we get that wrong this year! We've had a wonderful March. The grass is green, trees are in bloom along with the flowers and robins are everywhere. We've lived here for three years now and I've never seen this many robins in our yard.

Today, however, it is 30 degrees outside and we are supposed to get a snowstorm - the one that has been causing blizzards in Colorado and western Kansas. What is up with that? And to make matters worse, I'll be at home alone this weekend. Hubby is taking Munchkin up to his parents' for the weekend because there is a big family dinner on Sunday. I have to stay here because of a women's conference at our church. Well, I don't have to stay here, I'm choosing too. I don't want it to sound like I don't want to go to the conference. Anyway, I'm supposed to be driving up to the family dinner Sunday morning, but may not make it now due to the snow. Ho hum. Bad timing. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how bad it actually gets.

My sister babysat Munchkin yesterday because I had to work at church all day to get ready for the conference. She took a few pics and put a video of Munchkin on her blog. If you'd like to see my man in action, click here.

On another note, have you been watching March Madness? Did you see the Missouri/Memphis game last night? Woohoo go Tigers! Missouri Tigers that is! Elite Eight baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment