Monday, March 30, 2009

Piles

Munchkin's new thing is making piles. For example, he likes to take he bibs off of the back of his highchair (that's where we keep them) one at a time and carry them to another room of the house and start making a pile of them. Or he takes one block out of his CAT dump truck at a time and start making a pile somewhere else in the house. I don't get it, but it sure seems to keep him busy.
-----------------------------------
Due to the weather this weekend, I ended up leaving the women's conference at church early. The parts of the conference that I was there for were incredible. I am so blessed by my church community. What amazing, godly women I have to learn from. After leaving the conference, and attempting to make it to my inlaw's to see Hubby and Munchkin, I ended up getting iced in at my sister's house. That was one of the first times my sister and I have spent time together alone since Munchkin was born. Speaking of, he is now 14 months old as of yesterday! Crazy!
This week will/should be pretty uneventful for us. Thank goodness! Hubby had something to do almost every night last week. Munchkin and I will both be very happy to have him home with us in the evenings. Life is just better when all three of us are together! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment