Monday, March 16, 2009

Marvelous Monday!

Yep, that's right, I said "marvelous!" Typically Mondays are not my favorite, but with the gorgeous weather we've had today, I'd say its the perfect word to use.

Munchkin and I have spent two hours outside today! This weekend, Hubby put together the wagon Munchkin got for his birthday from his Auntie D. and Uncle Muscleman. We took two walks in the wagon, played with the rocks in our flowerbeds, played with the neighborhood cat, played with several neighbors and just had a grand old time. We even tasted dirt! Yum! In fact, we've had sooo much fun today that Munchkin is taking a second nap right now! Can you believe it! Can the day get any better???

I hope your Monday has been just as marvelous as ours. Here's to hoping tomorrow is just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment