Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ice Ice Baby

Well, I'm iced in at my sister's house - long story. I'll be spending the night here. I've already been here over four hours. I've been helping her cut out fabric for more projects she is planning on making. And we're watching the Tigers play. Things aren't looking too great for us, but we're definitely hanging in there. I'm just glad we're not getting demolished.

Hope you all are safe in this nasty weather. If you live somewhere that isn't getting nasty weather, good for you. I'm totally jealous. But I know I should be counting my blessings. At least I'm not going through what the people in Fargo are. There's always somebody worse off than you. It's all about perspective. Just like I should take a step back and be thankful that my sister is now living here and not in New Jersey so that I have a safe place to stay. Perspective. Its all about perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment