Friday, May 1, 2009

Sell Sell Sell!

We got our garage door fixed! I'll have you tell you more later. For now I'll give you an update on how things are going.

Last night as I was setting things up in the garage it was hot and humid. Today it is freezing!!! I watched the weather at 7 this morning right before I started the garage sale. The weatherman we were already at our high for the day and the temp was just going to continue to fall. Boy was he right! I'm so cold! But thankfully, we've had a pretty good crowd and I've sold a good amount of junk. I mean...treasures!!! :)

Munchkin is sleeping right now. My mom is outside taking over while I'm inside trying to warm up. I'm eating stew for lunch. Perfect for this cold day!

Well I better get back to it. Sell Sell Sell!

No comments:

Post a Comment