Friday, February 27, 2009

Chinese and Engineers???

Tonight I'm getting together with my Teacher Friends. We're meeting at Abby's house, and staying in for the evening. I think we're ordering Chinese, from the best Chinese place ever! An evening in with the girls! What bliss!

Munchkin and Hubby will be spending the evening together. I'm sure they'll miss me, but only a little. Those two are so much fun together. They're always chasing each other around the house and screaming. Not screaming because they're mad, just screaming for fun. And Hubby is always teaching Munchkin - pretty much about everything. Hubby's an engineer and so knowing and wanting to know how everything works is just who he is. And we're seeing signs that Munchkin is going to be so much like him. Munchkin listens intently as Hubby teaches. My men are too cute!

Tomorrow I'm going to a baby shower out of town. Please pray for safe travel as it is supposed to snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment