Friday, February 13, 2009

laugh your way to a better marriage!

The past two nights Hubby and I attended a marriage seminar held at our church. It was called "Laugh Your Way To A Better Marriage". The speaker was Mark Gungor. When most of us hear the words "marriage seminar" we think about being bored out of our minds, watching the clock, listening to so-called experts talk about how much they know and how much we don't. Ok, maybe that's just what I think when I hear those words. This was anything but that! Our church had been promoting the seminar for quite awhile and showed a few clips of Mark at church. Once I saw the clips, I knew I wanted to go. And boy am I glad I did. I have just one word for you: HILARIOUS. Please check out the link and watch some clips.

Now I wouldn't say the Hubby and I have a perfect marriage. But I also wouldn't say we have an unhappy marriage. We just know what a blessing this marriage is, and we need to embrace opportunities that will help us make our marriage more and more as God intends it to be. And this was such a refreshing way to do just that. Hubby and I have bought the DVD of the seminar. Let us know if you want to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment