Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sick and Tired

Even though Munchkin has a cold, overall, he is doing well. But today he was t-i-r-e-d! (But that didn't stop him from charming all the ladies at CVS today when we went to pick up some more Pedialyte.) All he wanted was to be held and rocked. Have I mentioned before that he only wants to be rocked in his room? I spent a total of three and a half hours rocking him in his chair today (not counting the amount of time I rocked him in our living room while he watched Sesame Street on TV and video) while he slept. He also slept in his crib a couple of stretches too. All I can say is my back, shoulder and arm hurt! He weighs 28 pounds for pete's sake! Here's hoping he sleeps well in his crib tonight!

Oh by the way, I'm giving up ice cream for Lent. I've always loved ice cream, but ever since Munchkin was born I can't get enough of it! I seriously have some every day. Weight Watchers sells a variety of really yummy ice creams. Are you giving anything up for Lent? If so, please share. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment