Monday, February 23, 2009

We're Back!

What a fantastic weekend at home! Grandpa's birthday was so much fun. I'll be posting pictures soon.

Having all the cousins together was great. Munchkin loved getting so much attention! And me and Hubby loved having so many people around ready and willing to feed him, play with him, change diapers, give him baths, etc.! Not that we don't love being parents, but it was certainly nice to have a break.

We're now home and getting back into the swing of things. Munchkin has a cold though, so please keep him in your prayers. I'll probably take him to the doctor tomorrow as he's been wheezing. I'm hoping for a full night's sleep, but it isn't really looking like that is going to happen. Typically when he wakes up in the night, we rock him back to sleep in his room. There have been times when I've had to sleep with him in the chair in his room. I don't sleep well there at all. I'd love to have him just sleep with us in our bed if he's having trouble sleeping. That way I'd get some sleep, too. But he's never been one to sleep well in our room. In fact, he's never spent one night in our room. Not even his first night home from the hospital. We tried it, but it didn't work. But hopefully tonight it won't even be an issue.

Now I'm off to bed - hopefully for the whole night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment