Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Oh yeah, pictures.

Hubby and I didn't take many pictures at the party as we were hosting and trying to fully take in every minute with Munchkin. So family please start sending pictures our way. (Once you're all feeling better. Yeah, sorry about that!)


Here's me holding Munchkin not eating his cake. He's just looking at it. That's my brother's wife with us.

Here's what the cake looked like. Many many thanks to Pete. I had so much fun working with you on the cake. By the way, how are you feeling?!

Here's Munchkin with his two aunts on my side of the family. My sister is holding him. She brought him the bib he is wearing. It says "Birthday Boy".


Here's Munchkin with my brother. Munchkin is wearing the gift his uncle got him - the hat. Isn't he too cute in the overalls and cap?


No comments:

Post a Comment