Saturday, February 28, 2009

Snowbound!

My girls night last night was fabulous! The Chinese was DELICIOUS, and the company was pretty good too! :)


Well, I was supposed to go to a baby shower this morning. I attempted it, but turned around and came back home. It was pretty slick out there. We've got at least three inches of snow on the ground and it just keeps coming! So that means I'm snowbound with the boys today. I made breakfast, I've been working on my Sunday school lesson (I'll tell you more about that tomorrow), and enjoyed some unexpected time with Munchkin this morning.


I'm now in the basement doing some "work" on the computer. I've noticed it has gotten pretty quiet upstairs. If Munchkin is napping, I think I'll join him! Hopefully I'll get some pictures of the snow today and post them for you later!


Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment