Saturday, February 7, 2009

A day at the park

Yesterday Munchkin and I went to the park. It was almost 70 degrees outside! But boy was it windy. We went to a park not far from our house - one of our county parks. It has a small lake and everything! Hubby and I took Munchkin there to go fishing last May for my birthday. I just love to fish!


Anyway, me and my now one year old ventured out for some fun. Unfortunately, it was way too windy to even enjoy ourselves, so after almost an hour, we came home.



Today I had a day with the girls. While I was out, Aunt N. came over with Maggie the dog. The park where Munchkin and I went yesterday also has a dog park. So that's where the crew went while mommy was away. Here are some pictures they took while they were out.
Cute hat Aunt N.!








No comments:

Post a Comment