Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Be Patient!

Munchkin is officially well. He hasn't had a breathing treatment in a couple of days. We're almost done with the antibiotics too! So glad things are getting back to normal around here. I'm sure you can tell by the lack of posting - especially the lack of pictures in my posts - that we haven't had much routine lately. And I thrive with routine.

I also have a couple of videos (that are pretty old now) that I've wanted to post, but just haven't been motivated to take the time to do so. When Munchkin was sick, any free time I had I did not want to spend it blogging! But...the plan if for Munchkin to go to his grandparents for a few days soon, so I should get it done then.

---------------------------------------------

Today Munchkin went to the dentist. No cavities! Woohoo! However, the dentist did tell us that Munchkin doesn't have enough space in his mouth for his permanent teeth. Therefore, when he gets his permanent teeth, they'll be very crowded, and probably crooked. It looks like we're destined for braces.

------------------------------------------------

Yesterday I was getting Munchkin some raisins after his nap. He was standing beside me in the kitchen, looked up at me and said, "Be patient."

No comments:

Post a Comment