Monday, February 22, 2010

A bit of this, a little of that...

I've been doing sort of an experiment with Munchkin's naps. For the past couple of days, he hasn't taken naps, and we've been putting him to bed super early. And he's been sleeping through the night, and sleeps for about 11 hours - which is pretty incredible for him. This afternoon he fell asleep on the couch watching Veggie Tales. What does this mean for our experiment? No idea, I guess we'll just take it one day at a time.

Tomorrow night we have our small group coming over. We're going through the book of Proverbs. Wow! So much good stuff in that book. Every time I read it I get something new out of it. I'm really looking forward to our discussion tomorrow.

On the 5K front, I only went 2.34 miles tonight. Honestly, I just wasn't feeling it. Oh well. Tomorrow is weights.

In the morning I have MOPS. Our table's mentor mom won't be there because she is on a cruise. I wish I were on a cruise. At least we actually got to see the sun today.

Sorry for the randomness of this post. I'm pretty tired. This is the first time the computer has been on all day and it is 10:13 p.m. Whew! Munchkin and I have been busy bees. Time for this busy bee to go to sleep. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. I love your postings.... :) I have missed them. hehe! XO Signing up for the 5K this morning!

    ReplyDelete