Sunday, February 7, 2010

On the mend

I didn't post on Friday because my MIL* came and took care of Munchkin that night. She even got me and Hubby a hotel room for the night so we could get out of the house and get a full night's sleep. It was wonderful! I can't even begin to tell you how much I needed that.

*mother-in-law

Munchkin ended up sleeping through the night for her (of course). And didn't run a fever the whole time we were away and didn't miss us one bit!

He still has a cough, but is breathing much easier. He still can't get too active, or he starts uncontrollably coughing (possibly asthma attack?) His fever is completely gone. He slept through the night again last night. His ears don't seem to be bothering him either.

Thanks for all your prayers. Apparently they're working.

Go Saints!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment