Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sleepy and Sick

Before bed last night, Munchkin's fever was 101. We were up from 1:00 to 3:30 (at that time he didn't have a fever and hasn't had one since!!!) and then up again briefly at 5:00.

I got his medicine mostly down this morning although we had another throw up episode immediately after. Now I can't get him to drink or eat anything. Again.

I am now heating up some chicken noodle soup on the stove. My guess is that I'll be the one that ends up eating it.

I feel like I'm taking care of a newborn again. I'm sleepy, didn't shower this morning and am wearing sweats. That was the story of my life for at least the first three months of Munchkin's life.

I have a feeling Hubby is going to have to bring something home with him for supper. Not so sure I'll get around to cooking anything today.

Thanks for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment