Monday, February 1, 2010

Sesame Street

The night before Munchkin's birthday, my sister took him and I to see Sesame Street Live! Before the show, we ate at Crayola Cafe. Here we are at dinner.




Getting ready for the show to begin.





Munchkin liked the show. Thanks for the birthday present Auntie D.!
On a different note, we went up to my parents' house on Saturday to celebrate with the grandparents and great grandparents. Well, Munchkin started running a fever on Saturday (which I'm learning is becoming par for the course when we go up north). He still has a fever today, a bad runny nose, a horrible cough, and no appetite. I took him to the doctor this morning. He has a virus. He has to do breathing treatments again and is on steroids, again. I feel like a broken record.
While at the doctor he threw up after they gave him some medicine. Then he threw up twice in the car before we ever left the parking lot. All over him, me, and the car seat. We came home and took a bath and he threw up right after we got out of the bath. Then he took a nap and threw up when he woke up. It has been quite the day to say the least. I'm pooped and ready for a break.
Any prayers for the little guy are much appreciated.






1 comment:

  1. Hoping he begins to feel better soon! Sending prayers your way! XO

    ReplyDelete