Monday, February 15, 2010

Only a few weeks behind

I know Munchkin's birthday was at the end of Jan. but I'm just now getting pictures up of his party. Since Christmas I've felt so....wilted. I feel like I go, go, go and I just haven't felt like doing much of anything once I'm done doing all the things I have to do.

I thought today would be rejuvenating with Munchkin at my parents' but I'm actually exhausted. It was a busy day and lately so many people in my life have been experiencing drama, that I'm started to get bogged down. Some days I'm just so ready for Jesus to come back. Do you ever feel that way?

Tomorrow is another busy day. So much for being rested by the time Munchkin gets back. Anyway, I'm sorry for being such a downer. Back to business...


I made a Cookie Monster cake for his party. Thanks Aunt Kay for the cake pan.


The finished product. Complete with a #2 candle!

The table all decorated.

He loves Sesame Street!

Opening presents.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE YOU! Don't know what I would do without my sissie!!! XO

    ReplyDelete