Saturday, February 13, 2010

Just a typical day...finally!

Just a regular Saturday at home today! I'm so thankful!

Thursday I wasn't at home for part of the day and the rest of the day I had a bad headache, so laundry is just getting finished today.

Yesterday Munchkin and I went to a Valentine's playdate. He made it home with a bag full of Valentine's. He had so much fun and it was good for me to be out socializing with other moms.

Last night I had trouble sleeping so I got to sleep in this morning! Thanks Hubby!!! It was so nice - just what I've been needing. Munchkin woke up again in the middle of the night. It really is becoming a habit because he isn't sick anymore. He's gotten up several times in the night this week and he won't put himself back to sleep. I didn't make him when he was sick, and now I'm suffering the consequences. We try to get him to put himself to sleep, but the issue is that he can reach the light switch from his crib so he turns the light and fan on - then he can't fall asleep. So last night I had enough. I didn't want to worry about him turning things on, so as he was calling for us, trying to get us to come back to his room, I went in. I told him to go to sleep and moved his crib. It worked! He went back to sleep (eventually) and I didn't have to worry about the light or fan.

We don't have any big plans for Valentine's Day. My mom and dad may be coming down to get Munchkin for a few days - weather permitting. I'm really looking forward to some time at home by myself and evenings alone with Hubby.

Everyone have a Happy Valentine's Day!

Time to switch the laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment