Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 6

Well it is day 6 of the little guy being sick. Thankfully he was only up for one hour during the night last night - so we're making progress. (Knock on wood.)

He isn't coughing as much but when he does it sounds horrible. This morning his temperature was 103! I called the doctor and they said that it wasn't surprising. (Helpful, I know!) With the virus he has his fever may last a week and now that he has an ear infection, it is just complicating matters. So basically, we're just going to have to deal with the fever. I've given him tylenol and the lowest his temperature gets is around 100.

You know Munchkin is sick when he is the one telling me he wants to nap! This morning I was folding laundry, he looked up at me, held up his arms and said, "Mommy carry you." (meaning, hold me mommy) When I picked him up he instantly put his head on my shoulder. I asked him if he wanted to go to bed and he said, "Yeah." Then, this afternoon we were playing and out of nowhere he said, "Naptime!"

Munchkin and I have literally been in our pj's all day. I just took a shower and put clean pj's on. Hubby has a meeting with China tonight, so I'm trying to make the most of my time with him here to help.

My teacher friends want to get together this weekend. I'm really hoping to be able to. I need some time out of the house! Here's hoping the snow holds off!

No comments:

Post a Comment