Tuesday, January 7, 2014

All my friends drive pickups.

Over the past couple of days I've had some old friends visit. It has been incredible having some adult interaction with other females. Not only has it encouraged me to know that I will, indeed, have friends, but it has also been fun seeing people who have known me forever and to see their children. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it? Man, it warms my heart.

Yes, it will be a sweet thing rekindling old friendships. The old shall be made new.

Or something like that.

But apparently, there's one thing I've forgotten about living in Smalltownsville - pickups are the vehicle of choice.

My dear friends in the city drive SUV's and minivans. Here, in the country, all my friends drive pickups. Yep, even the young moms.

Disclaimer: To my friends (who knows if you even read this silly little blog) to whom I'm referring - I know I can say these things because you'll just laugh at me. And I know that you know I'm not making fun of you. I adore you and am so thankful to have you back in my life. 

And sometime, I can I drive your truck? 

No comments:

Post a Comment