Saturday, January 18, 2014

Big's Big Day

Yesterday was a very big day for the biggest men in this house. Big went to his first wrestling practice!

Hubby is in hog heaven.

Hubby was a wrestler all through high school and even went to state his senior year. I know it is one passion that he wished he could somehow still incorporate into his life. Until he had sons, it wasn't a reality. Then, once his boys arrived, he was finally able to start reliving that part of his life. And I know he has just been waiting for the day that one of his boys actually started wrestling.

Well, that day was today. It is a youth wrestling league at Big's elementary for preschool through second graders. Hubby went with him and said he did great. Big said he had fun and even beat someone in first grade! Then he proceeded to tell me that someone was a girl, but he didn't hurt her.

Now we just need to buy him some wresting shoes. Hubby is ecstatic.

And for the record, I know nothing about wresting. I've never even seen a wrestling match.

And I'm not a fan of singlets.

But I probably would have been if I would have gone to one of Hubby's matches in high school.

Yes, I just typed that. I apologize, but I'm just being honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment