Sunday, January 26, 2014

Six

Today we were supposed to celebrate Big's 6th birthday. His actual birthday isn't for three more days, but today was the day everyone was coming to party. But Big came home sick from school on Friday, and still had a fever yesterday, so it got postponed. 

I wanted to blog tonight, but wasn't sure of the topic, so I started perusing through old photos from the original days on this blog - when Big was referred to as Munchkin, and we were a family of three. 

Warning: If you do not wish to be overwhelmed by cuteness and nostalgia, stop reading NOW!


Just stop it!
See, I told you. Look at that face. No, don't look at it. I just can't handle it. Someone make me stop.

 Now would someone please tell me what I'm supposed to do with this face?


 Not to mention this one.


 My baby! Waaaa!!! 
(That's me crying, not the baby. Sorry for the confusion.)


Big on his first birthday. 
Make.It.Stop.


 With his Great Grandpa Bradfield who is now in Heaven.
Yep, here come the tears.


 Big's first Easter. 


 A boy after my own heart. A lover of chocolate.


 Big with our then neighbor, and his forever friend. They are almost exactly three months apart in age.
I love them.


Trying to figure out how to eat corn on the cob. 
He's made lots of progress in this area of development since then.


 Oh my gravy. I just don't even know.


Sigh.
My always happy boy.


 The good old days of summer going to the pool together. Just the two of us.


 Wearing Great Grandpa Gebhards army hat. Helmet?


 His mind has always been one of sense and order.


 But he has his moments of chaos, too.


 His second birthday.


His first trip to Colorado.
He's always up for an adventure. 


Supporting me at my first 5k.
My cheerleader. Always has been. Always will be. 


 My baking assistant. 


 My helper. My buddy.


Forever, my love.


No comments:

Post a Comment