Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Ode to the Teal Sink

Disclaimer: We have yet to find the cord to our camera, so the following pictures are from Hubby's phone from when we were house shopping. Therefore, the previous owners were still living in the house. So, please be respectful of their things and wipe your feet before entering the door.

On an unrelated note, but equally important disclaimer, I may or may not be eating lunch while I post this. And I may or may not have just gotten sour cream on the computer; I couldn't rightly say. But please don't mention this to my computer engineering husband if he asks.  




Oh teal sink, I love you so
Just how much, you'll never know

For I'm hoping that someday
You'll go far,
Far, far away

Oh teal sink, I love you so
Just how much you'll never know

For I'm hoping someday soon
I'll sweep you up
with a broom

Oh teal sink,
I'm sure I think
At least
you are not

PINK....



Oh vey!

An Ode to the Pink Bath coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment