Thursday, May 28, 2009

16 months ago...

Sixteen months ago today at 3:27 a.m. I heard the words "It's a boy!" When hearing those words I had no idea what joy that boy would bring me and Hubby. Our lives have forever been changed - for the better. Now I wonder "What did we do before Munchkin?"



How quickly these past 16 months have passed. I totally took them for granted - especially the first few months. I couldn't wait to hear that boy laugh, talk, see him walk, eat real food, etc. Now I long for the days when I had a little infant who I didn't have to worry about getting into things. I wish I could just snuggle with him for hours on end and listen to his little noises as I held and fed him.



But alas, life must go on. The boy must continue to grow up. For soon, this boy will be a man. Months will quickly turn into years. So I am determined to make the most of each day I have with our special boy.



Days like these when we're outside as much as possible - socializing, playing, smiling, laughing, running, climbing, and loving being a little boy.



Yep, I will cherish days like these...

No comments:

Post a Comment