Thursday, May 7, 2009

It is not beneath me

First, here's a picture just for fun. Munchkin is reading in this picture. One of his favorite things to do. It is really adorable now because he is able to pretend to read out loud. Too cute!


And now...it is not beneath me to put a dvd into the dvd player because I know it will keep Munchkin occupied long enough for me to make supper. See?!



Want to know what he's watching? Only his favorite dvd of all time. Some of you can guess I bet. He is watching Christmas Eve on Sesame Street. It is an oldie from the '70s, but he loves it - as you can see by the brainwashed look on his face :)

Ok. Round #2. It is not beneath me to let my child go around only in his diaper because I have other things to do besides chasing him around the house trying to put clothes on him. That's right. Munchkin has begun running from us. His favorite time to run away is before diaper changes.

Ahhh. I feel much better now getting those things off my chest. As you can see, I am not a perfect mother. I use the tv to occupy my child. I let him "win" the chase and give up because really, how important are clothes? Keep in mind, I don't do these things all the time. But regardless, I'm pretty sure I'm normal. Hey, I may even be a pretty good mom at that. Today I observed Munchkin playing with the neighbor and he shared some toys - without any prompting! See? I'm not so bad afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment