Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm No Pioneer Woman

We have air conditioning people!!! Woohoo!

This morning as I was using hot water to wash sheets and towels in my washer and dryer without any air conditioning I thought about how blessed I am to live in these times. I've always been fascinated by the pioneering time in history - but I'm sure glad I don't live in a time without air conditioning, running water, electricity, etc.

Today was rather uneventful. Just trying to put the house back together after our painting "party."

I was going to post cute pictures of Munchkin that his grandma took while she and Hubby's dad were here this weekend, but blogger is having issues and won't let me do it. So I guess you'll have to wait til tomorrow.

Sorry for the boring post today. Pictures will be coming tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment