Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there - especially the moms in my life. Grandma V., Grandma G., Karen, and my mom.

I know I'm a day early, but since tomorrow is actually Mother's Day, I'm planning on taking advantage of it, and doing NOTHING! Ok, I'll still teach Sunday School, but I'm trying to leave the day as open as possible. I told Hubby that I don't want to have to cook. However, I'm kind of dreading going to any restaurant tomorrow. Every place will be packed I'm sure.

So other than going out for lunch, what are my other plans for the day? Not really sure. Although my gift for Mother's Day this year is getting the carpets in our house cleaned!!! Woohoo! I am pumped about this. Now that we have a moving Munchkin, our carpets are getting gross! I am very excited for this gift. I am definitely one of those people who cannot totally relax unless the house is clean. Mess equals stress. Ha!

Today has been the perfect start to the weekend. I met with my teacher friends for lunch (at Pei Wei. Yum!) and shoe shopping. I found some shoes I love, but they were $60! I couldn't justify spending that much money on shoes.

The rest of the day I plan on hanging out with my boys. Hubby is going to mow. Again. We have been getting so much rain lately we can't seem to keep up with the grass.

Well, Munchkin is up from his nap now, so I better get going. A mother's job never ends! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment