Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Just another day

Nothing too exciting to report today. Just thought I'd let you know that my sister has posted some new pictures of Munchkin on her blog if you'd like to see some. Just go to my left sidebar and find my list of blogs. Hers is titled "Oh Fiddlestix".

Please continue to be in prayer for my grandpa. The results of the tests on his heart aren't great, but who would expect them to be coming from an 89 year old heart. Still, prayers are appreciated.

Sorry tonight's post is so short. I will hopefully post some pictures tomorrow. (Since I know that's the reason you all read my blog anyway! Don't tell me it isn't true. I know. You're here for the Munchkin, not me. It's fine. Really. I'm used to it. I'm sure all you moms out there know what I'm talking about.)

No comments:

Post a Comment